Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Our Floor Plan & More...

Yesterday I received this request from a reader:

"I love looking at the rooms in your home. They are all so well thought out and the attention to every little detail makes the 'whole' absolutely beautiful!!! Would you ever consider posting the layout of your home, so people like me (with house obsessions) could get a better idea of how each room flows into the next?"

Sure! While I'm busy working my way through this pile of fabrics, I can do that.


The drawings I have from the builder are in reverse. But regardless, here they are, complete with notes on the current state of affairs and plans/ideas for the future!



People always ask what we are going to do when the house is done. My response in our two previous homes was this: Move.

Now my answer is this: There are still a lot of spaces and projects to take on, and after that? Start over!


Also, there is progress to report on the Master Bedroom Redesign, finally! I decided to tackle the biggest sewing project first and after about six hours of cutting and sewing the drapes have been sewn and hung! These are double width lined drapes mind you, and that is a lot of weight to wrestle with. I felt as if I'd run a marathon after this sewing session, not that I know what that would really feel like. The panels still need to be hemmed and I'm contemplating the trim detail specifics. Look for photos tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment