Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Be Merry

I thought I would make a separate posting for this card to enter it into a few challenges. I made this card for my tutorial of course (scroll to the posting below or click here if you're interested). This posting is much, much, much shorter. I meant to post this last night when I got home from work, but I fell asleep on my sofa...LOL. Woke up with a crick in my neck...ouch!


I've used this adorable Magnolia image of Vintage Tilda from the new A Merry Little Christmas Collection 2010 and Holly Letter from the So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009. Both stamps are available from Diana's Magnolia-licious.



These are the challenges that I had in mind:

Totally Tilda - Challenge # 7 - Traditional Red and Green Christmas.

Charisma Cardz Challenges - Week 41 - More than one fold

I've embellish it even more with some flowers so I can enter it in the following challenges as well:
ABC Challenge - F is for Flowers.

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #6 - Flowers and Layers.

All Sorts Challenge Week 74 - Let's play bingo. I've chosen the boxes of embellishments that went from top right corner to bottom left corner, which include: pearls, flowers and punch.

Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your visit. Enjoy your day.

Stamp: Vintage Tilda from the A Merry Little Christmas Collection 2010, Holly Letter from the So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009 (both stamps available from Magnolia-licious), Imaginisce clear stamp Polar Expressions Collection Be Merry.

DP's: Basic Grey Wassail Collection Laurel Leaves, Chatterbox Decorative Cardstock Guest Plaid.

Tools: Big Shot die-cutting machine, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large, Small Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles. EK Sucess flower and leave punches.

Embellishments: Recollections pearl brad, Michaels pearl stickers gold.

Misc.: Tim Holtz distressing ink pad Forest Moss.



No comments:

Post a Comment