Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Profile Picture...What Would I Do Without The Help Of My Kids?!

I have been meaning to get an updated profile picture for a long time. It has only been something like 20 haircuts and 2.5 years since my last one was taken...

After coming home from getting my hair cut, again, I asked Isabella if she would take a photo of me. She was distracted, currently in the middle of making applesauce with her Dad, trying out the new food processor. So I had her attention for five minutes, tops. First thing she did? Tell me to wipe away my lipstick! She is not a fan of my "too brown" shade. Oh well, I know for certain I will be making a similar remark to her in a very short period of time. So...off came the lipstick, or most of it.



We found a spot and she took enough shots to get one good one.

"Thanks Isabella, I appreciate it...", I said as she ran back to the kitchen, nearly tossing the camera back to me.

She knows what is really important: Time with Dad & cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment