Tuesday, October 19, 2010

DIY Bamboo Light Fixture - Good Enough To Hang!

Daylight hours...






Evening hours...





And early morning hours...



I LOVE my new DIY Bamboo Light Fixture hung here, the texture and its unique design makes me happy! (Plus the previous fixture had hurt my head one too many times...)

Also, did you notice I've moved the table from the living room into this space? Don't be surprised, nothing stays put in any location for long around here! And the next project for this area? An art wall placed underneath the side window, built around Jen's 'I Love You, Blogs and Coffee' print I recently selected.

Before I get to that, however, I need to finish the Master Bedroom Redesign, and I've just been hired to do more projects and articles for HGTV.com. So who knows when I'll get back to work on this spot of the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment