Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Frugal Round-up~

Welcome to this week's edition of the Frugal Round-up!

As always, the inspiration from last week's party was simply overwhelming. Here are a few of my favorites...

Pretty Handy Girl shared a minnow cage light tutorial. I love industrial looking lighting, and these are perfect!








Primp shared her tutorial on how to turn a book into a cute autumn pumpkin. A similar idea was also shared by Craftberry Bush here.



One of my favorite chair makeovers yet was shared by Junk Restore. I simply adore her hand-drawn postmark upholstery.



Finally...Food, Wine and Mod Podge shared a pretty padded and pleated headboard. (Try saying that three times fast.)

Starting next week, I'm going to change the the Frugal Round-up from Thursdays to Fridays. I'll post it with the Frugal Friday linky party just like I did last week. And throughout the week, I'll share my favorite links with you all via Twitter and Facebook. So if you don't currently subscribe to The Shabby Nest on Twitter or if you're not a fan on Facebook, please follow so that you can see more of my favorite links from each week's party. (The links to both are on my sidebar.)
Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment