Thursday, October 21, 2010

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday and the Frugal Roundup! I really enjoyed going through everyone's posts from last week's Frugal Friday...I got so much inspiration, I'm afraid my to-do list grew by pages!

Here are a few of my favorites...




Bles-id shared a quick coffee table fix that was so creative, I just had to share!


Craftily Ever After offers up some Free Halloween Subway Art printables that I love!


Tea Party shared one of the most sophisticated "Big Girl" rooms I've seen in a long time!

And last, but not least, C.R.A.F.T. shared her very creative business cards. I. loved. these.

Show me what you've all got in store for this week...

You know "da rules"!

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest so that others can enjoy the frugal goodness.
3. Please comment on the posts of those you visit. Help our participants feel the love.

I reserve the right to remove links that are not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday i.e. links to your business, your giveaway or other posts unrelated to frugal projects or frugal finds.







No comments:

Post a Comment