Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This I Love~

Some of the things that I am loving right now...


photo from Sarah & Abraham

...The wonderful silhouettes at Sarah & Abraham.

I just ordered the Mom notepad above...only in a mossy green instead of red. You can pick the silhouettes that represent your family...many darling ones to choose from. It's going to be perfect for those notes I have to send to school with my kiddos. I love it so much! I was also impressed by their turn-around time...I ordered and it was shipped the same day! AMAZING!


Photo from Pottery Barn
...Galvanized metal!

This serving piece is from Pottery Barn...they call it a "party bucket". Whatever you call it, it's fabulous! And perfect for fall entertaining with its rustic feel.

Photo from Pottery Barn
... Wire pieces.
This wire urn is also from Pottery Barn. Just love it filled with dried hydrangea as a centerpiece at a fall table!


Photo from Serena & Lily
... These new french-inspired chairs from Serena & Lily.
The feeling of old French grain sacks with a modern twist. I love the nailhead trim on this chair that gives it a little extra sophistication. This chair comes with blue or red stripes.
Have a great Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment