Monday, September 14, 2009

2-CD Case

Hello!

This was/is a very nice project to do. A 2-CD case. I have a practical use for this.


I have actually started this project for the Stamp with Fun challenge, but it took me longer to finish, so I am too late for it. It's a good thing that I have a couple other challenges for it, LOL.

For the front of my CD case, I have followed the sketch that was provided for this week challenge at Friday Sketchers Challenge Blog.


The colour scheme is from Cute Card Thursday Challenge. "Challenge 77 – Strawberry Mint Julep!... We want to see your beautiful creations using the colours pink & green."


I have finally found those gorgeous DP’s from Basic Grey, their Lemonade collection. I've been drooling over these papers when I see them on other people's cards. I found them in my local DeSerres art store (and woohoo they’ve got a 20% sale this month on scrapbooking paper). Funny how I couldn’t find them at our Michaels stores here. The one I used here is called Saltwater Taffy. I've matched this paper with another Basic Grey DP that I already have in my stash called Eva Courtier.



The CD's to be stored in this case are to be filled with summer pictures, so I've chosen images from the Magnolia Lazy Summer Days collection: Beach Tilda, Bathing Ring and Tilda with Ice Cream.


Have a wonderful day!

Other stamps: Great Impressions trio of flowers, Inkadinkadoo Remember When.
Tools: Marvy Uchida scallop circle punch, Coluzzle circle template
Embelishments: Reflections pearl stickers .

No comments:

Post a Comment