Friday, September 18, 2009

Ladies Night Out + Stella & Dot Jewelry


Last night I hosted a Ladies Night Out at my home...fun!! Lots of great friends, wine (the reason for my wine glass vs. plastic cup debate on Twitter), desserts as well as a beautiful selection of Stella & Dot jewelry on hand, giving us all a chance to try on some adorable jewelry. How old is too old to play dress up?



(Sorry for the poor quality photos!)

There is also a great little special going on at my Stella & Dot Boutique until the end of September! After you purchase $50 of regular priced jewelry you can select up to two of the items below at wonderfully discounted prices. It's easy to do... visit my online Boutique, shop for the regularly priced item first, adding it to the shopping bag followed by your sale selections. The promotion prices will be applied automatically.

And stayed tuned...I am participating in an awesome event coming soon over at the Nester's blog. Trust me, no one will want to miss it!

Have a great weekend...Janell

p.s. To take advantage of the September specials at my boutique, click "Can't make it to the trunk show? Find Your Hostess" on the front page and type in Janell Beals prior to shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment