Sunday, September 20, 2009

Honest Scrap Award - After Receiving It I'm Passing It On



Lakeitha, over at Home To Three Duncan Boys, has awarded my blog the Honest Scrap Award. Thanks!!

Here are the rules I must follow, upon receiving this award:

1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.

And now...oh goody, a chance to rant and rave about random items that don't fit into a post on design!! Here's my "10 Honest Things" about myself:

1) As I just mentioned on Twitter, I can not stand being in the middle of a conversation with someone, having an interruption occur...followed by the person forgetting that we were in the middle of a sentence. How rude!!!!!!
2) I am at my core a shy and reserved person...no one believes me, except my husband.
3) My life has surprised me...in mostly good ways.
4) People who meet me have no idea I once spent long summers working in the Alaskan Fisheries.
5) My children are my greatest joy...no surprise to anyone reading this blog.
6) My husband is my biggest fan and source of support. Thanks!
7) Working Moms and Stay At Home Moms need to have more tolerance towards one another...really.
8) No one believes I met Jackie Onassis.
9) I am actually enjoying getting older...it is liberating in so many ways.
10)I grew up quite poor and always dreamed (obsessed) of owning my own home. Never thought it would happen...perhaps this explains my slight preoccupation with creating beautiful places to reside.

And now I would like to present the Honest Scrap Award to the following blogs:

1) Room Remix - The Blog
2) Kelly + Olive
3) Little Cottage BG
4) Living With Lindsey
5) The Best Of Your Before & Afters
6) Design Esquire
7) Addicted To Decorating

Make sure to check out these blogs if you are not familiar with them! And tell me...

What would be on your list of Ten Honest Things?

No comments:

Post a Comment