Monday, September 28, 2009

Posting about Pillows~

Another crop of pretty pillows...

Look at this lovely special order Rosette Pillow done in white. I *heart* it completely! In fact, I love it so much I'm going to list another one in the shop...



Look at those lovely little posies...



I am a romantic at heart...and I just love the fact that flowers and ruffles are so stylish right now. What's a romantic girl to do? Add them to...just about...everything.
This pillow is made from a painter's drop cloth. (There's always another project to do with those...check out my drapes...and my tablecloth...) I got this idea from all of the "corsage" shirts we've been seeing this season. And a little tutorial I saw here. I just love the scruffy, puffy flower on this pillow...

Here's a closeup in all of its frayed loveliness...



And finally, this fun Halloween pillow using a great vintage graphic from The Graphics Fairy (one of my favorite blogs...OH the inspiration.) I'm loving this.


All of these are now listed in my shop...just waiting for someone to love them and give them a good home.
Coming soon on the Shabby Nest...
  • "Green" totes - repurposing sweaters
  • How to turn a Christmas Wreath into an Autumn Beauty
  • Make your own party platter

Have a great Tuesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment