Saturday, September 12, 2009

More Heirloom White & The Dog Likes It!

"Update, this post is attending A Soft Place To Land's DIY Day!"



Unless plans change, the last item to receive a makeover using Heirloom White is complete and being used in the Living Room Redesign. I like it and apparently so does the dog.


I turned my back on him for two minutes and he managed to take a bite out of a corner of the newly refinished basket. That dog...if you follow my tweets (new, I couldn't help myself)...you also know he recently chomped on a paint brush while the painting of this room was being completed.

Notice how the carpet is just a couple shades lighter than the SW Quiver Tan wall color? How fortunate, because when I left the paint unattended for no more than 10 seconds he managed to grab the paint brush from the tray and ran across the room dragging it. Luckily the paint came out, or at least enough so the paint trail doesn't show.

Note to self: Watch dog while working on projects.


Anyway, I should just be happy he seems be be interested in what I am doing. This metal magazine bin from Target has found a new life with Heirloom White, looking fresh storing magazines. Well, 90% fresh. I could go back and repaint it. But then again, perhaps I need this daily reminder to Watch The Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment