Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Simple Shopping Trip


Needing to give my search for the pedestal table a rest I moved on to an easier task. On this shopping list, baskets.

The living room, soon to be work space, needed some additional storage. Where to put all the fabric samples and a few catalogs? Two large baskets tucked under the coffee table provides a spot to toss them when not in use.


My first stop was Target, nothing really made me feel the love. Then I swung by Pier 1 and found these chocolate brown wicker baskets lined with canvas, and the best part...the cute bow. (Later while online to grab the link to these baskets I saw they are Laundry Baskets...ha! Who knew. Oh well, I think they look chic enough for my purpose!)

I was infatuated, grabbed two and was relieved to have this shopping trip over in just a few minutes.



Up next: While I continue to deliberate my table situation, I've called the electrician to add a junction box so a chandelier can be hung in the center of the room. Yet another item I need to start looking for. Do you have a favorite online resource for great light fixtures? Please share away...

No comments:

Post a Comment