Sunday, September 27, 2009

New upcoming stuff!

Dear ads,

Please start working for me so I have the time and the means to implement all I want to do on this here lil' blog along with my blog friends. I'm far too busy to lead a normal life.

Sincerely and passionately yours...

too excited to eat and sleep and garden and clean the house and even work for a living, but my 10 yr old is still being fed, Mommyhood will always come first, FJ Donna.



Would you like a sneak peek on what crazy fun I'm brewing up?

Interviews from blogsphere!



- Rhoda from Southern Hospitality will soon be here to do a guest interview! I cannot WAIT! If you haven't met Rhoda yet, you are in for a treat. A southern gem with a glorious flare for her thang. I can't wait to ask her what her favorite metal tone is... Ok, I'm totally not going to do that, that weirdness appears to be mine, all mine. But I can't wait to hear what she has to say with some questions I"ll throw her way!


Themed Linky Parties!

- with a twist! The Linky Parties here will have a theme, such as...

Your current fav project?
Best find?
Worst flop?
Best ever post?
Newest find this week?
... plus I'll be inviting you your input for topics! Doesn't that sound like fun?!?


MORE bloggy how-to's

- buttons with scroll bars (yup!! as soon as I make mine, I'll be a pro)
- headlines that grab attention
- how to write good articles
... etc.


Passion Series

- next, on finding your niche
...etc.


A before and after series on a real friend's place! I start Wednesday.

and in between all this, I'll still be creating and posting my own stuffola of course. Nooooo sweat. (cuckooo! boing...  cuckooo!)

Now, I actually have a business to run on the side of all this fun, so I'm going to flash this stuff out spur of the moment when I can get it out there. So you need to just be ready to roll, k? So, to make sure you keep up with all this new riff raff, if you aren't a follower yet, best to jump on that bandwagon.

You ARE utilizing your blogger dashboard to follow your chosen blogs, yes? If no, tell me so I will do a session on that. If you are following your chosen blogs by visiting your blog page itself, you are in for a BIG BIG  TREAT. Following another blog is so the way to go. I couldn't live without that feature.





Anyway, see you Monday AM with the new Passion Series install - Finding Your Niche. It's important!!!

I'm off to play in my garden while the sun shines. May you be doing much of the same. Just remember, your housework will not give up on you. It'll wait... so go on. Play. Guilt free!

Now... here is your chance of a lifetime.  I invite you to let me know what other things you'd like to see on this here funky little blog. All those headings above? I have them written down and I add to the lists so I remember to cover them. So please feel free to add what you desire in the comments and  I'll see what I can do with my little 'ol metal magic wand, other than NOT putting it in the microwave.

*Shazam!*


No comments:

Post a Comment