Monday, December 28, 2009

Warm Hearts

Hello!

I'm back from my Christmas break with this card. I did run out of time and have missed a few people with a Christmas card, sooo..... Winter cards instead are on their way. I hope they won't mind.

Hmmm.....I'm thinking I should start now on my next year's list...hee hee--what do you think? This is one of the winder cards.


I have created this card using Claudia's wonderful sketch that she has provided for the Friday Sketchers Christmas Blog Hop and Challenge.

This is a short posting. I'm going back to my craft table to catch up on a few other projects.

Thanks so much for visiting.


Stamps: Magnolia Cozy Tilda (I think), Sentiments from MSE clear stamp set Holiday Sentiments.
DP's: Coordinating paper from DCWV Holiday Stack collection.
Tools: Cuttlebug embossing folder Heart Blocks, Big Shot, Martha Stewart snowflake punches, large and small.





No comments:

Post a Comment