Friday, December 18, 2009

Sparkle Happiness

Okay, it's not the best time of year to be purchasing
furniture & accessories...

Or is it?



Exactly because most people are buying gifts,
suppliers of items for the home are hosting some fabulous sales.
And just wait until January, when stores start clearing out their floor models.
Their making room for new styles
is your opportunity to walk away with a steal!

While browsing online for a "Favorite Find of the Week" I remembered a pendant fixture I have had my eye on at Horchow. Off I went to get the link, only to discover a substantial discount being offered, along with free shipping. So, yes...it is on its way to my home just in time for the holidays. Merry Christmas to me? I am feeling nearly giddy!

I am not certain where it will be hung...
but I do have a couple ideas.
Stay tuned, you know I'll be blogging about it!

And finally, in the spirit of the gift giving season,
I'm hosting a Stella & Dot Giveaway.


The winner will receive this Bloom Flower Necklace.
ending tonight at midnight, PST.
All you need to do to enter is leave a comment on this post!
The winner will be announced tomorrow...

Good luck!

Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment