Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone!

I've taken a detour from my Christmas-card-making marathon...hee hee...and made this birthday card. This is my first DT card for In2stamps.

This cute stamp I am using is from In2stamps. This is called Surprise Cake from their newly-launched Birthday Collection. Isn't it adorable?!

In2stamps is the newest small stamp company based in Belgium. Their stamps can be purchased througout Europe and the US. Take a look at this store locator to see which retailers are selling their stamps. If you can't find a store near you or in your country, you can order them on-line directly from the In2stamps webstore. They ship worldwide!!!

Since this is my first attempt at coloring one of the mouse images, I wasn't too sure if I should go with a grey tone or a brown one. Decided to go with brown, but the particular shade of brown was a dilemma also. Well, I'm trying this one to see how it looks. Hmmm.... What do you think?

I'm keeping this short. Enjoy your weekend! We're expecting a few flurries here--the temperature is aroung the freezing mark. Brrr.....


Stamps: In2stamps Surprise Cake from the Birthday collection.
DP's: from DCWV Holiday Stack collection.
Tools: EK Success border punch candles, Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Misc.: Kaiser Craft pearls, Making Memories brads.








No comments:

Post a Comment