Monday, December 28, 2009

Hitting post now... gulp! I'm so nervous!


UPDATE: The main voting is now over.

It's now finalist voting time. Sorry, I just found out about this last night! And thank-you for those that got in on it. You rock. :)

UPDATE: I've changed the link to enter the Homies. I hope this one works?!?

(enter then go to 'home design' and sign in from there?)


Where is that speech?! Oh, here it is. Ahem...



Ok, so I've noticed lots of blogs are popping up with these 'hey, I've been nominated' posts! I'm thinking, ok, well, I'll go check out to see what a Homie is so I know what I'm voting for. It helps to be informed you know.

Dumm dee dumm dumm...

here we go...

click...

Wahhhhhh???????



Well holey camoley... I could be a Homie... I'm in there too!
I'm a Homie Potential! :)
(ahem.. let me practice up here...)


"I'd like to thank the blog network for my ability to blah blah

and to my mom for my gift of wah wah

and for my son who also calls this sole parent dah dah..."


Ok, I'm serious now. Soon! Not yet. Nerves are speaking here.

And you know it's coming right? Ok, have I ever asked for anything yet?!?

Ok. Other than hoping you'll post in the SNS's like every single weekend and that.

Yeah. Other than that.

Gulp..

Here goes...

(closing my eyes and pinching my nose while I jump in big toes first hoping my feet don't cramp.. they cramp up if I point my toes, I could NEVER do ballet for a living, not that I'd ever have the choice because I'd rather wear jeans and paint... hey, nerves are talking here! I'm in a pageant or something! )

Would you?

Could you?

Would you help me become a Homie?




Here's my little house link thing. I have a little house link thing of all things!

If you'd like to help me become the happiest Homie ever, please


then go to Home Design for the massive listing. I'm currently at 20ish votes so that will help you on your search for 'my little house'. :)
... and make sure you browse around to view all your other favorites nominated!

Vote for your favs! Oh why not.

You know I'm the sharing type.

Hey.. I'm off to vote! :) It's voting day!

And if nothing else... what a wonderful place to find new fabulous blogs! You need to enter the .com ones manually into your google preview, but worth the work. :)

egads.. it's another one of those do I really have to hit the publish thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment