Wednesday, December 16, 2009

LOADS of SNS #9 highlights (are YOU in here?) and a bird winner!

Greetings party goers!

With 80 entries, you have been keeping me incredibly busy AND inspired! I read every single one and near the end, I'm sorry but I had to give up on some commenting to speed things up abit. Thanks to all who joined the party. And here are some amazing  highlights for you to enjoy over again!



Wishing you had white ornaments during this 'heirloom white' kinda year? Spray them just like Two Nuts in a Shell did! Love her workstation.



How about more white decorations? Cottage Instincts shows you her Epsom salt variety! Beautiful!! Along with a lot of other creative Christmas decor. I love this highly inspiring blog and the crazy chic that comes along with it. (xo and you know it!)





Do you love furniture rehabs? You will LOVE the details The Painted Home puts into her creations! This link shows you a few at a time! Wonderful!!!



Oh my goodness. I've never seen anything like it before. Go check out this beaded reindeer project. It's crazy awesome, Enchanted Rose!



Awww... I LOVE this window display! Lookit those itty bitty trees! By Organize And Decorate Everything.



Ever see a mitten napkin holder before?!?! Cool!! Gail's Decorative Touch shows you how.



Cutie patootie Beth shows you her curtain aprons! It should be illegal to be this cute. The girl I mean. You know how it is.. sigh... The Stories of A 2 Z is her sweet blog. Yeah, I'll still like her. :)



From plain boxes to works of art! What a wonderful way to wrap! Thanks Design Dump! (holey moley check out the rest of this blog...)



Awww... this sweet little peep is made out of a light bulb! Go see! Full tutorial at Child Made.



Have you seen these stars/snowflakes before? My son brought two home from school. They are gorgeous and easy to make! Sweet Pea has a link to a tutorial.



A how to on these gorgeous carriage doors made over TOP of regular existing doors! Mr. Applestone Cottage, thank-you! :)



I screamed when I saw this. It's a coffee bean tree skirt. COOOL!! I love it already and it's not even done in this pic. Thanks again Little Green Bean, you make the coolest stuff! And here's a little hint... THIS Missy has something to do with the giveaway this upcoming weekend you do NOT want to miss! :)



The sweetest little winter cake in all the land.  By Twice Remembered.

I truly could keep going. Crazy! It's hard to stop! But stop I must, because it's time to deem a winner for...



... one of these sweet little handmade birds by the ever so creative...



Denise! Thanks again, girl!

If you check out the original SNS #9 post, you'll see more of Denise's awesome blog features that also has a tutorial on how to make the birds if you didn't win one!

So, let's see who one, shall we? Random.org, do your thing....

DING DING DING! Comment #13!





Congrats Maryann of Domestically Speaking! Maryann chose the green bird, so consider it done! I'll have Denise contact you for your shipping info!




Maryann's DIY's were this sweetly enhanced Princess sign from the dollar store, and...




Thanks again for being part of a great weekend party!



Be sure to come back on the weekend for a chance at another wonderful giveaway! Did you see the clue above on what it is? If you didn't, better go reread the post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment