Thursday, December 24, 2009

"'Twas a tree one too many..." (Christmas wish with a twist)

'Twas a day before Christmas...



... and all through the place...



... everything was in order, to a decorator's taste.



A photoshoot going so smooth, even my camera took a yawn.

When suddenly behind me...



... my son smacked THIS thing on. (ACK!)

Funny boy proceeded to follow me, surely to jest!



As if it wasn't bad enough, that this 20-yr-old-yellowed-white-thing's here to nest?!?

Oh no, even the 20-yr-old-yellowed-white-thing's sprouted a tree.



Then proceeded to jump over to the fridge with other kiddie art company. (that elf is creepy)



Egads! It won't stop! It's followed me here!

Missy's Pillow, please forgive me! I think it's staying I  fear!




I'm giving up the fight.

I guess this is to say,

Merry Christmas can be said,

in more than one way.


There's loads of time for perfection,

In all that we do,

Just remember to chill,

And enjoy the season through.


It's time to laugh with the kidlets,

And enjoy everyone.

The best things don't cost money,

The free offers joy by the ton.


May your season be HO HO, joyful and bright!

And here's to a wonderful Christmas,



... despite crazy green things popping up in sight...

(double ACK!)

~ All the best! ~



Pssst... the super tasteful trees hang out HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment