Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Holiday Dining Room~

Lest any of you, my dear readers, are feeling a bit stressed out during this holiday season, let me present my holiday dining room.

The moving van is due to arrive on Saturday. We are in the midst of last minute packing. I am not stressed out. I am not stressed out. I am not stressed out.

As I sit and look at this picture, it reminds me of those "I Spy" board books that my kiddos have. Can you find...my well-read wreath? A vintage American flag? A rarely used crockpot? The flowers from The Princess' Nutcracker debut last Saturday?

It's interesting to see your life compressed into just a couple of rooms. Puts things in perspective. And packing up a house to move makes me realize just how blessed I am. I complain a lot as I pack box after box...but at least I have stuff to pack. Blessings. Lots of them. And that's what this season is all about.

Don't forget Friday is The Holiday Edition of the Frugal Friday Linky Party here at the Shabby Nest! Get those posts ready!! Can't wait to see what you all come up with this time!

Have a lovely day~

No comments:

Post a Comment