Thursday, December 31, 2009

Redesigned Rooms Of 2009

I have been taking some time off with my family at the
beach house.


For the first time there is an internet connection at the house. So I decided to put together a post...I've missed hanging out in blog land!

Here is a recap of some of the spaces I worked on in 2009. I trust I am as fortunate in 2010, continuing to have the opportunity to work on interesting projects. And I hope you join me here as I blog about them!

As the new year was about to be rung in I completed the first redesigned room in our new home.

Master Bath Redesign





With the new year I began my biggest project of the year,
the kitchen.

Kitchen Redesign




At the same time work was done on the adjacent family room.

Family Room Redesign




A wonderful summer project was Isabella's bedroom.

Girl's Dream Bedroom




During the summer I also enjoyed working with a client on
her master bedroom.

Master Bedroom Retreat




Another project was creating a functional space in the
unused living room.

Living Room Redesign



And now the year comes to a close with the start of the
Home Office Redesign.

Home Office Redesign



It was been a wonderful year, in part because of you!
Thank you, thank you!!
Happy New Year...

Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment