Thursday, October 20, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Hey Kids!! Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  Last week there were almost 590 posts linked up.  Wow!! That's a lot of great stuff to go through.  And so I've decided that not only am I going to feature some of my favorites each week for my Frugal Round-up, but since there are just soooo many great things being linked up now-a-days (I'm hoping for over 600 links this week!) I'm going to start randomly featuring posts on Twitter and Facebook...so if you don't follow me on Twitter or Facebook yet, now might be a good time to start!! (You can easily follow by clicking on the links on my sidebar.)

And I apologize for the smaller size of the thumbnails this week, but Frugal Friday was wreaking havoc on my formatting each week, and I'm going to see if the smaller thumbnails keep that from happening.

So without any further ado...
This week's Fan Favorite was a post on how to create lighting and chandeliers with glass bottles from Style It Chic.


Now for my Frugal Round-up...

I just adore this coffee-table-turned ottoman from Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss!


Loved all the details of this darling Nursery Reveal from Simcoe Street.


The Crafty Scientist shared a fabulous DIY Yarn Light Fixture. 



Finally, Adventures in Creating shared an amazing before and after cane chair makeover. Love. Love.




Now it's your turn...

You know "da rules"!

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment