Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stair Step Card





 I saw this idea about a month ago and did not bookmark the blog I saw it on, and now can't find it so I can give credit to the person who originally came up with is cute idea. I can't remember exactly how the original card was created, but the main idea is the same.  You start out with a side step card. Here is the link at SCS for directions on how to create this type card. The card was created completely with a sheet of design paper from the Graphic 45 "Christmas Emporium"  paper pad.  The only item that was not from this paper pad is a die cut tree using Marianne Designs "LR0136".  Gold Stickles was used for lights on the tree.  Cover each of the stair steps with your choice of cut out images from this design paper to create your scene.  I used a manila shipping tag to attach the music to, because it needed stability.   This is such a fun idea and I am sure there are many different ways to create your scene.    Joan's Gardens still has a supply of these Graphic 45 Christmas pads if you would like to give this a try. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

344369

No comments:

Post a Comment