Monday, October 24, 2011

Client E-Design Inspiration Boards~

A few month's back I shared this dining room inspiration board that I did for Kristin, one of my e-design clients. 



Well, since then I have gone on to design two other rooms for Kristin:  her family room, and her keeping room.  Both rooms were so much fun to design, and Kristin was a dream to work with. 



Kristin's Family Room


Kristin's Keeping Room

As a courtesy to my paying clients, I do not share sources here on my blog.  Thank you for understanding.

Kristin's home is new construction, and is just about finished being built....so Kristin will be finishing these rooms soon.  I can't wait to see the finished spaces!  And I'll be sure to share Kristin's photos with you all, so you can see how everything turned out in real life too!

If your home needs a bit of "sprucing up", I'd love to help.  Learn more about my e-design services here.

No comments:

Post a Comment