Friday, October 21, 2011

Coat Update

Color is all the rage this season in coats. After I discovered the unused JCrew gift card while organizing the piles of paper in the bonus room, my reward for completing the task was a trip to this store to see just how I could spend my newly found loot! On some color perhaps?



I didn't end up finding anything I just HAD to have, so my gift card is safe for another day. However, I did get inspiration on how to update my "in perfect condition" black JCrew coat purchased a few years ago. 


(Which looks nearly identical to the above style being sold this season!)


Along with color, gold buttons are being seen everywhere...and this is something I can easily add to mine!
Luckily I just happened to have several left over from my fashion design days.





I love their "nearly too large" style, giving my "old" coat a fun new style for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment