Friday, October 28, 2011

NOEL

Hello! Happy Friday!

I was working on this Christmas card while I was waiting for my stamps of the new Magnolia Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011 to arrive in the mail. I've received them now, woo-hoooo...can't wait to start colouring the new images. But in the meantime I've finished this one.



Here's a close-up of the Tilda I used for the card front. (Did you notice that Blogger did something to their system and now you can no longer blow up the pictures by clicking on them? I loved that feature!!!...sigh). This is Cozy Tilda from the So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009.


The colouring of the images for this card were done using my collection of alcohol-ink base markers (Letraset Promarkers and Pantone Trias, Shinhan Touch markers).

Here's a view of the inside of my card. I left it simple because the paper design is quite busy already.


The little angel I've used here is called Sparkling Tilda from the So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009 also. Magnolia stamps and doohickey cutting dies are available from Diana's online store Magnolia-licious. Diana gives you the best service and she has the largest collection of the mini version of Magnolia stamps. Check them out HERE.


Challenges I am entering with this card:
Charisma Cardz - Challenge 43 – Anything Goes
Colour Create Challenge – Challenge 82 – Burgundy, Gold, Green and Cream
Dutch Dare Card Challenges – DDCC #136 – Pearls & Swirls
Simon Says Stamps – Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge - V is for Vintage Christmas
Magnolia-Mania - Challenge #31 - Vintage
Just Magnolia hAnglar & sTanglar - Week 130 – Merry Christmas


Okay, now I must get busy with colouring those new Christmas images. Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate the visit. Have a fabulous weekend. I've got to spend some time preparing my garden plot for the winter...oh well.



Materials and Tools Used:

Sentiment stamps: TPC Studio clear stamps Christmas Expression (NOEL); Inkadinkadoo clear stamp set Winter Shapes (Season's Greetings)

Dies: Magnolia doohickey cutting dies Swirls and Poinsettia Flowers; ; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Fourteen

Punches: EK Success small Retro Flower; Fiskars 3-in-1 corner punch Celestial; Michaels tiny sun/flower

Miscellaneous: Tim Holtz distress ink stamp pad Vintage Photo; ribbons and pearls from my stash; Jewel Glitter Ritz micro-fine glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment