Monday, October 24, 2011

31 Days Blog to Biz / day 25 - Join "My Story" and advice from the Nester

Wow. It's nearly the end of this series. I thought blogging daily would be much more difficult than it has been.  But it's really been little extra effort.

As for my ebook writing, that's another whole story. I haven't been putting in my 10 min of daily ebook writing  by a long shot. Heavy day job workload, lots of sideline deadlines, then composing daily posts... there's only so many hours.  I have MUCH catching up to do!

However there's two upcoming events I'd like to prepare you for before this series wraps up.


This is what I'm talkin' about. The above incredible email (I had permission to post) has made blogging each day completely worthwhile. However it's only one of a few similar emails I've been receiving since the start of this series. 

Many of you are installing campaigns, firing up online stores, dusting off your camera manuals and starting to sell things in markets. I've been blown away behind the scenes and commend every single one of you!

Do you have a similar story?
Has the series helped you in any way?

If so, you're officially invited to a special linkup on the last day of this series. I hope you'll join in and share a post on some of the changes you've been busy implementing.  It's my hope that by doing so, you'll help further inspire those that need the slightest little nudge in the right direction... just like you did. :)

Oct 31
~ My Story ~
 link up

Oct 30
~ The Nester tells all ~

Aaaaand, the day before your stories, the one and only Nester from Nesting Place is going to share her secrets on all the ways she earns from her blog. You will NOT want to miss this one! I've changed a few things myself since reading her writeup so I know it will inspire you as well. BIG.

More great stuff ahead! I'm also interviewing an ebook AND published book writer so we're going to get it all in!

Whadda way to end with a bang, huh?



All 31 Day posts to date are HERE.
Visit Day One for each listing HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment