Monday, October 24, 2011

That Was Easier Than I Thought...


So I finally got around to bringing the Expedite bookshelf home.


Before I could lose momentum, the unpacking and assembling began, with a glance at the directions. Have you ever built anything from Ikea? Am I the only one that finds their "text free" directions to be sometimes puzzling?


Well, luckily not this time around. Easy peasy, even Max pitched in. 
{It's time to start teaching him how to build stuff...besides Lego!}




A movie in the background later we were done.


The next morning, complete and in place, ready to be filled!

But hey, don't think I've been busy refinishing chairs; these were brought up from the kitchen nook to see if I liked the style here. Shoot, I do. 

This means I now have to follow through on my plans to refinish these four. As you see, I haven't made one ounce of progress since talking about the project here. Good thing I'm not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment