Monday, February 2, 2009

Inspire-Me Tuesday~

In preparation for tomorrow's Taming Kid Clutter Linky Party, today's Inspire-Me Tuesday post features three more kid's rooms that have some great ideas!

I love this first room because it is for three kiddos. Some of you already know that my three boys share a room. Yep, three. boys. one. room. I have come up with a great layout and a workable plan for now, but that is because Little Mr. Three is still in a crib. I have been thinking about what I will do when he moves into a big boy bed. I actually like this room with the three matching beds. And the bookshelves with the baskets for plenty of storage. I like the idea of the little table and chairs...although for my boys, a lego table might be better suited. ;-)



This room is fabulous! Obviously aimed at a teenage boy...I love the built in storage around the desk. (And I'm partial to stripes on walls too.) PERFECTION!
All images from BHG

And finally, I've had this last picture in my inspiration file for ages. This is probably what I'll end up doing for my boys' room when they are all a little older. Aren't these bunk beds to die for? I mean really! And the idea of a built-in desk (complete with lighting) on each is such a space-conscious and totally stylish move! Oh yeah, the Hubby has known that he is going to have to build me some of these monster bunkbeds one of these days.
Now that I look at this room again, maybe it will be sooner rather than later. ;-)
I hope to see you all here tomorrow for the linky party! I know you all have great ideas...so make sure and link up! And even if you don't have kids, there will be plenty of good ideas for hiding clutter of all sorts...I'm sure! Can't wait to see you all there!
Now, go forth, inspire, and be inspired~

No comments:

Post a Comment