Monday, February 23, 2009

Inspire-Me Tuesday~

I may or may not have mentioned it before, but I have a bit of a love affair with paper. I love stationery of all kinds. I have an obsession with scrapbook paper. I love to create with paper. Paper. Paper. Paper.

The Princess turns 6 on Friday. So we are in the throws of creating a Fancy Nancy birthday party. Normally, being the paper-obsessed person that I am...my favorite part of throwing a party is creating the invitations. SERIOUSLY. One of these days I'll share a few of my creations... But, while browsing in Target, I ran across these darling invitations by Anna Griffin. (The girls can wear them...)


And I did a first a for me. I purchased invitations. But seriously, folks, these little crowns are perfect for Fancy Nancy invites...I admit, I did add a little glitter glue to look like gems, but other than that...perfection.

So, just for fun, I looked up the Anna Griffin website. If you love paper...or fabric...or just eye candy...pop over. And her blog is wonderful too. Here are a couple of photos that inspired me.

I would love to have one of these in my craft room/studio with pretty papers spilling out of every nook and cranny.

Last two photos from Anna Griffin Blog
I saw a piece very similar to this at Brimfield last summer. Oh how I would have loved to bring it home. sigh.

Now go forth, inspire, and be inspired.


AND DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE DRAWING (ON MONDAY'S POST ONLY) FOR THE LOVELY CROWN NECKLACE. DRAWING ENDS WEDNESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment