Thursday, February 12, 2009

Smitten~

I just love the word Smitten. Isn't it a great word? In honor of Valentine's Day I'm going to list some of the (non-people) things that I'm smitten with...or to put it in grammatically correct terms...with which I am smitten.



Burlap and feed sacks...


as upholstery...




as pillows...





All white stairs....this is on my "to-do" list...




Mercury glass...and birds...(or both in one!)






From Vintageweave


The amazingly beautiful photography of Alicia Bock...

Solstice by Alicia Bock

The darling clothes from Felted Heart all one of a kind and made from recycled wool! Oh yeah!



Image from Felted Heart



Swedish Design...



Image from Lantlif



Typography (especially monograms and numbers...but you can tell that by looking at my Etsy store.)




Image from Lantlif




And all things French...ooh la la!






Image from Google Images
Just to name a few...
Have a lovely *heart* day~

No comments:

Post a Comment