Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Blast From My Past and New Stuff for My Etsy~

While I was getting ready for the Taming Kid Clutter Linky Party (I'm taking the link down tomorrow, but there's still time to pop over and see all the great ideas) I ran across this image of an old desktop organizer on Vintage Indie. It made me almost laugh out loud because my dad had one of these on his desk all my growing up years. (He probably still has it, truth be told. ) It took me right back to my childhood. Isn't it funny how something as simple as a photograph can transport you through time?

Image from Vintage Indie




Now on to other things~



I have listed a few more pillows in my Etsy shop. They're really cuuute...even if I do say so myself!

I almost kept this one for myself. I just love that #5 in the corner.




This one is still a favorite of mine.


And I have to admit, I did keep one of these for myself. I just couldn't help it! (Wouldn't you like one too? nudge, nudge.)


Have a lovely Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment