Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Little Valentine Project~

Early in January I found this cute Valentine wreath on the Williams Sonoma website.



Image from Williams Sonoma



But I decided I could make one I like even better (and save myself a little $$). So I set to work trying to find some vintage Valentine printables on-line. I had no luck until a couple of days ago when Heather Bullard posted some free vintage Valentines. They are so cute! So I printed them up for my wreath.


I didn't want to use as many Valentine's as they used in the WS wreath because I thought it was a bit "busy" for my taste. So I just used one of each. They made a circle just the size of one of my dinner plates. So I traced one out on some cardboard and used a small bowl for the inner circle. I cut out the wreath shape, and simply used stick glue to adhere the cards to my cardboard wreath.



It was very cute, but I decided that it needed a little something more, so I used some Mod Podge and glitter...of course! Added a pretty little bit of ribbon and VOILA! I just love it!



Happy Crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment