Sunday, February 15, 2009

A quick project for the laundry room~

Some of you might remember my laundry room remodel from a few months back. Well, I can't leave well enough alone. I am always tweaking. There are still some things I have on my list to do before the laundry room is "finished" (ha! like that word is really in my decorating vocabulary!) For instance, I would like to add a counter top like the one in my inspiration laundry room below.


Image from Cottage Living


But, that is not what I'm going to share today. (Had y'all a little excited to see a new counter didn't I?) Nope. My project for today is much simpler...but it is cute!


I just made me this little sign for the room. Typed up the definition of laundry and printed it out. That's not the fun part of this project. The fun part is the way I hung it up. I just clipped that little sign in a pant hanger and hung it from one of the shelf brackets. How. cute. is. that? So simple, but a great statement for the laundry room!



So run out and grab a pant hanger (I found 4 for $2.50 at the dollar spot at Target), and put up a picture, or a definition like mine, or anything that might make doing laundry a little more bearable!


I also wanted to thank Amy at Down South Musings for this great award!




Have a lovely Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment