Monday, February 16, 2009

Inspire Me Tuesday~

I still have office/studio spaces on the brain. So here is a little more inspiration...


This great library space is from Southern Living.
What I love about it: The shelving....hands down. The two sets of french doors would let in a lot of light, and the crown moulding gives it a real feeling of grandeur.




This photo is from a garage that was converted into a home office/craft studio. Also from Southern Living.
What I love about it: The inspiration board! I have to make sure I have a great big inspiration board in my new office/studio! Also the colors are so bright and cheerful!


Another great studio space from Southern Living.
What I love about it: Great natural light. I also love the creative touches like the dressmakers form. (I'd love one of those too!) And in contrast to the last space, the palette here is calm and serene.




I have loved this image from Pottery Barn since I first saw it.
What I love about it: I love white on white. The secretary is beautiful and I love the idea of hiding my office/techy stuff in a pretty piece of furniture. I also LOOOOOVE the sofa and chair artwork.



Finally, these great pinboards from Pottery Barn!
What I love about them: The flax linen covering. The unique shape of the roundish one! These would be really easy to replicate if you could find the right kind of frame. I'll be searching!


Now, my dear readers, go forth, inspire and be inspired~

No comments:

Post a Comment