Thursday, January 8, 2009

White~

What is it about January that makes me crave a room done all in white? Someday when I don't have four little bodies eight and under running around my house, I just might be able to get away with it. Until then, I'm going to daydream about the serenity of white on white. Here are a few pieces that are sorely tempting me...







All images from The Swedish Chair

A little side note: Something wierd was going on with my last post that made the formatting of my blog all funny...so I've only put one post on the main page for a while. For those of you who are new to my blog...I have a lot of other fun stuff to share in my previous posts so please look back through my older posts, or click on my side bar topics to find specific things you might be interested in reading. (Just wanted you all to know...)

Have a lovely weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment