Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Top 5 Projects 2008

Rhoda at Southern Hospitality is hosting a top 10 before and after projects of 2008! I just love a party, but I've only had this blog since July, so I decided to share my top 5 instead.

Hope you enjoy!


Project #5
Add Image My toile barn star. Read more here.


Project #4
My boys' room. See it here.


Project #3



My closet-turned-mini-mudroom! Read more about it here.


Project #2

Our kitchen remodel. See the BEFORE here. See the AFTER here.

Project #1
Our laundry-room/half-bath remodel...a year and 1/2 in the making. Read the whole story here.


Thanks for stopping by! I'm so grateful for all of my readers and the wonderful/positive comments you give me! I just love this little corner of the blogosphere that has connected me with such a wonderful group of creative people! Can't wait to share a bunch of new projects and fun with you all in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment