Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kitchen Shelf Inspiration~

Oh, I just love blogland! I get so much decorating inspiration from all of you lovely bloggers out there! And especially since so many of my favorite shelter magazines are falling by the way, I look to blogs for inspiration more and more!

I have two shelves in my kitchen that the Hubby built for me to replace a horrible "floating" cabinet which looked terribly out of place. They are great, and I love them. But, I have had a hard time deciding exactly what I wanted to do with them. Until yesterday, when I found this great post by Heather Bullard about her newly renovated kitchen.


You can see in this BEFORE pic how great the shelves are, but the "stuff" I had on them was uninspired to say the least. Can you all say "BORING!" Now, this AFTER pic is much better. I still need a pretty platter for the bottom shelf (all the platters I have aside from the square one on the top shelf are too big...or too colorful). I'd also like a few smaller pieces like Heather has on her shelves. But overall, a WONDERFUL transformation! All Hail Design Blogs!!!


Have a lovely Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment