Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby Gift Idea~

We threw a baby shower for a friend of mine on Saturday. She's having a little girl, and I wanted to give her something unique and personal. Here is what I came up with...

I took two of my drawings and printed them onto iron-on transfer sheets, then I added them to some little onesies. Aren't they precious? She adored them.






Then, because presentation is EVERYTHING, I found these fun chinese takeout boxes at Michael's. Filled one with pink tissue and tucked the onesies inside. Added the box to the top of a package of diapers (what expectant mom doesn't LOVE diapers?) and VOILA!



The ladies at the shower went goo-goo for them. (Baby shower, goo-goo, get it?) I just love that my drawings are so well received. I am going to have many products featuring my artwork in my soon-to-open Etsy store (look for it this month - along with a grand-opening giveaway!)
Have a lovely Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment