Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hooked-on Friday~

Edited to Add: For those of you dropping by from Kari & Kijsa's blog...WELCOME! This is an older post, but thought it fit well with their Pillow Party!

On Fridays, Julia at Hooked on Houses has a "What you're hooked on Linky Party". This week, I thought it would be fun to play along.

I guess it's no big secret by now that I'm hooked on Iron-on Transfer Paper. I just can't get enough of this stuff!
"Huh? That's what she's going to share with us?" I can hear you thinking it. But really, it IS exciting! Especially if you're into personalizing your decor like I am.

I know some of you have seen some of these pictures before, but bear with me, because I wanted to share with you these pillows that I made using Iron-on Transfers...








I drew some pictures, scanned them into the computer, played around with them a little bit in photo-editing, then printed them out on a transfer sheet. Then I ironed them onto some fabric and made pillows.

I made this next one for the Hubby (using text is actually a little complicated because you have to flip it, but it's still not too hard)...it looks great in his leather chair. Why 6, you ask? There are 6 of us in our family. (Af ter looking at it, I hope the Hubby knows he's not #6 on the list...he's really at the top. I just thought it looked cuter with the "No." in front of it...but I guess it could be misinterpreted...oops. maybe I better go tell him.) But it's cute, no?

Endless possibilities!

I have TONS of other ideas floating around in my little head. I'll have many of them in my Etsy store...planning on opening it VERY soon...so make sure to come back for my grand-opening giveaway!

Have a wonderful weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment