Monday, January 5, 2009

Inspire-Me Tuesday~

Today's Inpsire-Me Tuesday is a little different. Today I wanted to highlight a few of my lovely readers who took my pixie tutorial and ran with it! Their darling creations really inspired me and I wanted to share them with you.

Photo by Jen at Lipstick and Laundry


First up Jen and Lipstick and Laundry. Jen made a bouquet of pixies (made from photos of herself, mother, sister, aunt and nieces) to give as a gift to her grandmother. How cute is that?

Photo by Megan at Little Bella Bean

This cute idea came from Megan at Little Bella Bean. She took some favorite family photos and then used them on this little tinsel tree! I love the fact that she really glittered up the wings on these babies! Love them!





Photos by Holly at Holly's Haven

And last, but certainly not least, my little sis Holly at Holly's Haven. Love how she changed her pixies from Halloween pixies to Christmas angels. (They've even got little halos made of tinsel...so fun!)


I'm so glad that these lovely ladies shared their creations...they've given me even more inspiration for many pixies to come. If anyone else has made some of these cuties, let me know. I'd love to see them!

So now, my dear readers, go forth, inspire, and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment