Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday~



Just a couple of fun things to be thankful for this Thursday before Thanksgiving...


1st...I'm thankful for clearance sales! Got these cute little pumpkin baskets at Michael's on clearance for 80% off. Woot woot!! Oh yeah...we're talking 39 cents each. I figured even in the midst of a financial crisis I could fork over 78 cents for these little cuties!





2nd...I'm grateful for the time I am able to spend blogging. (Even though I'm sure it's more than I should.) I'm grateful for this wonderful outlet for my creative energies. I'm grateful for all the wonderful ideas I get from the other amazing, creative bloggers out there. And I'm grateful for everyone who reads my blog and leaves me such friendly,encouraging comments! Keep 'em coming! They make my day!

Join me tomorrow for the next installment of Friendly Homes Friday! And hopefully (with any luck and some spare time), I'll be able to share the project I was hinting at yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment