Monday, November 17, 2008

Inspire-Me Tuesday~

So thanks to this lovely lady, I discovered a new catalog this week. And you know, it's a good thing, because I don't have enough catalogs to look at ;-) . It's called Wisteria, and it has some beautiful things! I immediately fell in love with this settee.

Photo from Wisteria

I love an antique European look, and this settee fits the bill perfectly. French lines with a Swedish color scheme. Doesn't it look festive with the red accents? And I love the bunny and reindeer pillows. It put me in the mood for Christmas already!

Oh, and speaking of Christmas, they have plenty of beautiful ornaments too! Lots of things to inspire you for the holidays.

If you haven't visited Wisteria before, go take a look and enjoy!



Happy Tuesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment