Monday, November 24, 2008

Inspire-Me Tuesday~

And still more bedroom inspiration! Can you tell that I'm trying to do my master bedroom? It is in dire need of style. I used to have a beautiful headboard that the Hubby made me for Christmas one year, but alas, in one of our two-thousand or so moves, it was destroyed. And now we have a king-size bed with no headboard, some hand-me-down dressers that are in perfect shape but are dated, and pale mauve colored walls. Ewwww....just reading the description makes me cringe. But I have plans. Yes I do. And some of them involve making me a headboard reminiscent of the beautiful bed in this photo. Gonna get me some burlap-ish fabric - or maybe some linen - and upholster me a headboard...and I'm not going to forget the nailhead detail. And you know, even though I crave color...I might just paint me some creamy walls. Doesn't it just look dreamy?
(I wish I knew where to give credit for this photo, but I really don't...if anyone can enlighten me, please do because I love to give credit where credit is due...and this beautiful room really deserves credit!)


Now go forth...inspire....and be inspired~

No comments:

Post a Comment