Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I can't believe my good luck...

Photo from Camille of Thimble Blossoms

Anyone heard of an amazingly talented lady by the name of Camille? As if I need to prove that she's talented (which I don't), she was featured last week on a little blog called Today's Creative Blog. I've been reading her blog since I discovered it about a year ago. She is AMAZING! She owns her own quilting business and has even designed a line of fabrics for Moda. So she did this giveaway for one of her quilts that she would custom make for the winner. To enter the drawing, we left her a comment with the quilt pattern that we wanted, and the winner would get that quilt custom made by Camille! I didn't win that quilt.

But, a good friend of Camille's, Lissa, who's the director of marketing at Moda, offered to make a second quilt from one of Camille's patterns for another lucky winner. I DID WIN THAT QUILT! Wahoo!!!! I was seriously so excited, if everyone in my house hadn't been asleep when I found out, I would have screamed!!! The pattern I picked is the one in the photo! Isn't it darling? And Lissa is going to change the monogram for me so it will be personalized! You've gotta love a monogrammed quilt!!!
Thank you so much to these two wonderfully talented ladies...Christmas came early to my house! Please go check out both of their blogs...so.much.talent.
Oh, and while I'm on the subject of giveaways, Kirtsy is sponsoring a fantastic giveaway from One Laptop Per Child. Have you heard of this organization? Their goal is to get a laptop in the hands of every child in developing nations. Awesome! And they're giving one away. Here is their link. Drop by Kirtsy and enter!
Have a lovely Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment