Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday (and a little teaser)...

Since it is the month of November, I thought it only fitting that I share some of the things for which I'm thankful. (See that? I re-wrote that sentence so it would have correct grammar...that's the editorial assistant in me coming out...doesn't happen that often...but I digress). So, I'm going to make the next few Thursdays, Thankful Thursdays at the Shabby Nest. (And in case you were wondering, that funny bird is supposed to be a turkey.)



Our family has this fun little chalkboard door by our back entrance, and we have been trying to write something on it daily for which we are thankful. The first thing we wrote is family. I am very thankful for my family. And I am exceptionally thankful for their good health. And in these trying times, I am also thankful that we have a roof over our heads and food in our tummies. And in light of the fact that election day was this past Tuesday, I am thankful that I live in this wonderful country where we have the opportunity to make our voices heard as we vote to choose our leader. More thankfulness next Thursday...



On to more frivolous stuff...





I have some projects on the horizon...can you guess what they might be?


Happy Thankful Thursday~



No comments:

Post a Comment