Saturday, November 8, 2008

Little Miss Muffet~

Some of you may have guessed from my teaser post last week that the projects I was planning were for the Princess' bedroom. (Hmmm...it might have been the pink in the fabrics that gave it away!) Well, I finished one of my planned projects over the weekend and I thought it would be fun to share it with you today.

It's a tuffet! As in Little Miss Muffet! I love whimsy in decorating...and especially in decorating for the kiddos. And I think this little tuffet fits the bill.


It started life as a box. This was a prop from my dancing days that I still had kicking around.


Well, I sewed a cover for it out of some yummy chenille and two of the fabrics I showed you all the other day....The green check and the green and pink toile. Then I used my staple gun to upholster it onto the box. I added a pillow top made out of the cute check fabric and a big toile button and VOILA! A tuffet is born! The Princess loves it, and it looks really cute under her desk!











Oh and last but not least! Please join me over at Blissfully Domestic where I'm talking about turning a closet into a mini-mudroom! Good times, people, good times!



Have a lovely Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment