Sunday, November 23, 2008

Waiting impatiently~


See these sad empty apothecary jars and my lonely mini-cloche? They are waiting. Waiting ever so patiently for Friday and some Christmas goodness! We have a tradition in our home that the day after Thanksgiving we pull out all of our Christmas decorations and deck the halls! This year it has taken every ounce of my willpower to wait until Friday as I have watched beautiful Christmas finery popping up on blogs everywhere. But, believe me, I have been planning and primping and come Friday, there will be Christmas galore at my house...hope these little jars can make it until then.
And since we all have the holidays on the brain, I wanted to share with you a wonderful little service being offered by a special lady. In order to pay off some big bills incurred from an adoption (an extremely worthy cause!) she took a job as Santa's Secretary. Go visit her website at North Pole Secretary and you can order personalized letters from Santa for that good little girl or boy! I was lucky enough to win some of these letters during a special giveaway, and when I went to her site, I was really happy with what she and Santa were offering. You can choose from a variety of letters but each one is personalized for it's recipient, and each one focuses not only on the fun aspects of Christmas, but also on the true meaning behind the holiday and on the Babe whose birth and life we truly celebrate on this special holiday. A great idea for creating a memorable holiday... (I'm so excited for ours to arrive in the mail!)
Have a happy Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment