Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Simple Seasonal Decor~

In my humble opinion, simple decor is the best kind. I just thought I'd share with you a couple of easy autumn/Thanksgiving decor ideas.

These cute blocks were actually a gift to me from one of my dear friends, but I thought they were so cute, I wanted to share them with all of you. She painted a couple of wood blocks black and then decoupaged some fall themed fabric on the front and finished it off with pretty grosgrain ribbon bows. Simple and pretty!

And what can be simpler than gathering a few fall berries and putting them in a vase. I love the clear pitcher because it really puts the emphasis on the lines of the twigs and the color of the berries. They just pop!


And finally, the simplest of all fall decor...unraked leaves. Just kidding! Two's tricycle was sitting in the driveway surrounded by blown leaves, and I just loved how it looked so I had to pull out the camera and snap a photo. Doesn't it just ooze a vintage-y autumn feel?



Happy Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment